Jul 20, 2016
Your nightly skin routine is important to improving the youthful and healthy quality of your skin. Your body loses most of its water during the 8 hours you sleep at night including your skin. In order to keep your skin supple, you need to stay well hydrated throughout the night.
- Makeup Remover – If you wear makeup, then the first step is to use a good makeup remover to take it all off. While a normal face cleanse can remove the makeup, only makeup remover can guaranteed that you are ending with a clean slate.
- Facial Cleanse – Next you need to use a quality facial cleanser to clean off the dirt and debris from the day. All you need is some gentle face cleanser and lukewarm water to massage into your facial skin before rinsing. After wards, gently pat your face dry.
- Eye Cream – Since there is no oil glands around the eye, you need to use an eye cream around the eye area in order to replenish the skin and reduce the chances of dark circles or puffiness from appearing.
- Lip Balm – Don’t forget about your lips! Wash them gently with warm water and a soft cloth in order to remove any dry and dead skin. Then apply a lip balm to soften up and heal chapped lips.
- Moisturizer – With our Tea Time Moisturizing Crème, you can easily say hello to younger looking and softer feeling skin. This anti-aging cream is enriched with liposomes and provide your skin with the vitamin A, C & E you need. After you have cleansed your face, apply a nice layer to your face, ears, neck, and chest area. You can also use this moisturizer for your daily skin routine as well.
- A Glass Of Water – While this is not something you apply to the skin directly, having a glass of water before bed is a good way to keep your body and skin hydrated throughout the night. It is also important for you to have a drink first thing after waking up in order to replenish the water that has been lost during sleep.